Liberty Belles College Scholarship Award
The requirements for the scholarship are below.
Complete and collect all materials by April 13, 2018.
1. College student with at least 60 hours completed
3. Enrolled in college for the Fall of 2018
4. GPA of 3.5 or higher
5. A brief personal interview with the Liberty Belles Board to be held the week of May 5, 2018.
6. Two brief letters of recommendation – one from an adult (not a relative) who can attest to your character and achievements, and one letter from a different adult who can verify your academic achievements including your GPA. Letters should be personal and informal. Writers should address the letters to ‘Liberty Belles Republican Women Scholarship Committee.’
7. One double spaced page (approximately 200-250 words) relating to why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship.
8. A small current photo of yourself
9. A completed scholarship application
Mail your scholarship packet with all materials listed above to Dr. Johnnie K. Seago 12345 Lake Vista Dr. Willis, TX 77318 all other correspondence should be addressed to